Thursday 10 November 2011

Free Crochet Pattern - Mary Jane CHOCO VANILLA with lovely lace

....continuing from the former post
Here is my goodies,




Do you need the pdf version or any question raised, please leave me your comment and ask me so that you can print it out and easily making it at home.
This pattern originally designed by myself and sincerely dedicated to you for charity and goodwill, so please do not distribute or re-copy this to sell.


All my e-pattern has made and created by myself, I dedicate thi to share here with all crochet lovers but please do not re-sell or re-distributed my pattern as yours. You can use it for yourself - or a gift -or as a charity but please give credit to www.miss-indie.com
Thank you for your respect to my pattern :)

Happy crochetting!


Do you like your result, buy me a capuccino and I will give out 80% from your donation to hunger people in Hoorn Africa via giro 555
Let's share - let's give what we have to others that less have than us!
Give Love - share Love - Have peace.

warmest hugs ~ Cindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAhhh cute little booties..love them! I love to crochet too..I hopped on over from blogfrog!

Blessings

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'd love to get the pdf version.
My e-mail address: meitalmeiri@walla.co.il
This is a beautiful pattern!
Thank you.

Sherene said...

Can I please have the PDF version.
sherene.carroll@gmail.com is my email.