Thursday 24 March 2011

SPRING 2011 BOOTIES COLLECTION

Fruit Sprinkle booties

These lovely mary jane I've crochet originally designed by myself, made with acryl cotton baby bravo schachenmeyr combine with Katia Chantilly. I name it fruit sprinkle because it looks really like the name, just like to see them all together! 
They are just so cuddle soft and comfortable, looks precious on your little baby toe and a perfect baby shower to a new baby born, you will get a pillow box as a free compliment.

There are 9 different candy colors for your choice, as promised  today I post all of them together.
Plus Zalm and white colors!
Check my etsy shop
Follow me in Indie Crea on Facebook, I will offer periodically a give away!
Let me know what you think, I will be so happy to hear your comments!


So, email me, if you want to have it before April, I received paypal
Enjoy your spring!  cin














with love cin

No comments: